This recipe is the absolute bomb and it tastes even better for lunch leftovers the next day! This is a for-sure keeper and will be a “regular” in our house…crazy easy too! I used regular rice, but next time will use the cauliflower.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced
- 4 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano (used fresh from my garden)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil (used olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a large glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine and stir together, the chicken, peppers, onions, seasoning and oil together.
- Spread evenly into baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with lettuce wraps, over rice, over cauliflower rice, or in a corn tortilla with all of your favorite fajita fixings. (I added homemade salsa, husband used taco sauce) . You could also add shredded cheese and guacamole too!
Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe